Our Commitment to Privacy
When you engage with us, you trust us with your information and therefore, your privacy is important to us.
The Information We Collect
There are many ways that you can engage with Team Hen – for example, you can purchase products, subscribe to our mailing list and download free resources.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us – There are times when we may request information from you like your name and email address, for instance to provide a newsletter, subscription, tailored service or to enter a competition.
Information we get when you purchase our services or products – if you purchase a downloadable product for example, we will ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details.
Cookies and similar technologies – We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our site, for marketing and advertising purposes.
At any time you may opt-out of our marketing list or update your information by clicking the unsubscribe button.
The purpose of collecting information is to make your experience with Team Hen even better and for marketing and advertising purposes.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Team Hen is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Site Statistics and Marketing Use
We may disclose anonymous statistics regarding the number of visitors to our site or the origin of site users. This is purely for marketing/advertising purposes so we can collate statistics regarding how traffic enters our site. The information you provide Team Hen may also be used by Team Hen for marketing purposes.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Team Hen is committed to protecting your data. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We will not disclose any information obtained via our website to third parties without your prior consent nor do we sell your details or information.
Our store is hosted by woocommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Like us, they are committed to data security and to prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to Contact Us
TEAM HEN LTD is the sole operator of the Team Hen website. If you would like to contact us regarding anything in our privacy statement please write to us at Team Hen, 20 Duncan Grove, MK5 6HL or email us at email@example.com